- ACCEPTABLE USE
Enter your text here...
This policy (together with our terms of website use and any other documents referred to on it) sets out the basis on which we at www.hollyashford.com of The Elms, Knutsford, will process any personal data we collect from you, or which you provide to us, in the course of using our site www.hollyashford.com. We maintain your personal data subject to the the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) effective 25th May 2018. We are the data controller.
- What information we collect and why we collect it.
- How we use that information.
- The choices we offer, including how to access and update information.
If at any time you have questions about our practices or any of your rights described below, you may reach our Data Protection Officer (“DPO”) by contacting us at [email protected].
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We care about your privacy. For this reason, we collect and use personal data only as it might be needed for us to deliver to you our services. Much of what you likely consider personal data is collected from you when you:
(1) purchase any of our services (e.g. billing information, including name, address, credit card number)
(2) complete contact forms or request newsletters or other information from us (e.g. name, email address)
(3) browse our website (e.g. cookies and similar technologies on our websites and our mobile applications)
HOW YOUR INFORMATION IS USED
We may use your information to:
- ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- notify you about changes to our service.
HOW YOU CAN ACCESS, UPDATE OR DELETE YOUR DATA
To easily access, view, update, delete or port your personal data (where available), please email your request to [email protected].
If you do not want us to use your information for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box on the form on which you submit your data. You can also contact us directly by emailing [email protected].
If you make a request to delete your personal data and that data is necessary for the products or services you have purchased, the request will be honored only to the extent it is no longer necessary for any services purchased or required for our legitimate business purposes or legal or contractual record keeping requirements.
We will respond to all requests, inquiries or concerns within thirty (30) days.
You have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO), if you believe there is a problem with the way your data has been handled. Click here to report a concern.
HOW WE SECURE, STORE AND RETAIN YOUR DATA
We follow generally accepted standards to store and protect the personal data we collect, both during transmission and once received and stored, including utilisation of encryption where appropriate e.g. any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology.
We retain personal data only for as long as necessary to provide the services you have requested and thereafter for a variety of legitimate legal or business purposes. These might include retention periods:
- mandated by law, contract or similar obligations applicable to our business operations;
- for preserving, resolving, defending or enforcing our legal/contractual rights; or
- needed to maintain adequate and accurate business and financial records.
If you have any questions about the security or retention of your personal data, you can contact us at [email protected].