- TERMS & CONDITIONS
- ACCEPTABLE USE
Enter your text here...
Terms & Conditions
We focus on keeping things simple. Our terms and conditions allow both you and us to understand how we will work together effectively to make you successful.
All our clients must agree to these terms before beginning any coaching with us.
Your order is an offer to buy from us. There will be no contract of any kind between you and us unless and until we actually dispatch the goods to you. At any point up until then, we may decline to supply the goods to you without giving any reason. At the moment that the goods are dispatched, a contract will be made between you and us, and you will be charged for the goods in accordance with the procedure detailed below.
In order to enter into a contract to buy goods from us, you will need to take the following steps for online purchases:
- 1) you must click "buy now" for your chosen coaching package;
2) you will then be taken to a PayPal window to make payment;
3) you then select to either pay using your PayPal account or by credit/debit card;
4) PayPal will then handle your payment.
- Alternatively we may send you an invoice for payment via BACS.
We will not file a copy of these terms of sale specifically in relation to your order. We may update the version of these terms of sale on the website from time to time, and we do not guarantee that the version you have agreed to will remain accessible. We therefore recommend that you download, print and retain a copy of these terms of sale for your records.
Before you place your order, you will have the opportunity of identifying whether you have made any input errors by checking your order on the Paypal payment page. You may correct those input errors before placing your order by amending your order number or details on the Paypal payment page. The only language in which we provide these terms of sale is English.
All our products and details are listed on the relevant coaching pages of our website - click here to select yours.
PRICE AND PAYMENT
Full pricing details, including postage and VAT (if applicable) are available under each of our coaching packages. Additional information can be found in our Frequently Asked Questions document.
Payments will be collected via Paypal either direct from your PayPal account, or you can choose to pay by debit, credit card or BACS. Until we receive payment, we can’t hold appointment times for you, or start your coaching journey.
You may cancel or change your coaching sessions up to 48 hours prior to that session’s start time. Cancelling or postponing within 48 hours of your next session may result in you losing the cost and benefits of that session.
We will work around your schedule wherever possible, however, if inadequate time is given (less than 48 hours notice), we are left with an empty coaching slot that could have been filled, with a loss to our business and inconvenience to our coaches.
EXCHANGE AND REFUND POLICY
Please feel free to contact us to ensure you are fully comfortable before you make the decision to begin your coaching journey with us.
Coaching is a collaborative process and the client gets out of it, what they put in. Results will be achieved through a combination of 1:1 or group coaching (if your package includes this), plus your own self-directed learning using the many training modules, tools and resources we will provide to you.
If you don’t feel you are getting value from your coaching, firstly let us know as soon as possible so we can adapt to suit you. If this still doesn’t work, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will call you to discuss how we can help.
Standard coaching sessions will be available 9am-5pm Monday to Friday - time to be agreed directly with your coach. Occasionally evening slots will be made available if required.
It is your responsibility to confirm the agreed session and be on time. Please notify your coach if you are running late, although be aware that this may mean your coaching session is shortened if we have other client bookings already scheduled after your own.
Coaching sessions do expire if unused after 12 months. For maximum benefit we recommend all packages are completed within three months to allow you to remain fully focused on your development and desired outcome.
The results each client gets depends very much on the time and effort put in, engagement, commitment and openness to feedback and acting on it. Each client we work with is different, and as such it would be irresponsible to offer any guarantees.
You should come prepared for all coaching sessions, for example:
- bring a pad and pen or phone recorder to make notes and capture feedback and action.
- ensure you have any homework or actions completed from previous coaching sessions, including any self-study modules as directed by your coach.
- come with an open mind, ready to openly share your journey and any concerns, and be ready to listen to, and take action around, any feedback we offer you.
COMMITMENT TO QUALITY
We are committed to offering a quality service through all our coaching packages.
If you feel there are ways we can improve then please do contact us at email@example.com - we would be delighted to hear from you.
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site and the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You must not use any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes without a licence from us or our licensors. You may not sell, reproduce or otherwise transfer in any format (including on another website or emailing to other people) any part of our site (including content, images, designs, look and feel) without our prior written consent.
If, in our opinion, you are in breach of these provisions, your right to use our site will cease immediately and you must either return or destroy (as required by us) any copies of the materials you have made.
We trade as HOLLY ASHFORD of Mere Lane, Knutsford.
Our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our phone number is 07470 362616.
Enter your text here...
Website Acceptable Use Policy
This is the website acceptable use policy, which sets out the terms under which we HOLLY ASHFORD allow you to use our site www.hollyashford.com (“site”) whether you are a visitor or a registered user. All enquiries should be directed to email@example.com. Please read the terms of this policy carefully, as by using our site you indicate that you agree to comply with and be bound by them.
PROHIBITED USES OF OUR SITE
Whether you are a visitor or registered user, you must comply with our terms of website use Acceptable Use Policy, and use our site for lawful purposes only. In particular, you must not use our site for the uses listed (without limitation) below:
- any fraudulent activity;
- any activity which breaches any applicable law or regulation, whether national or international;
- any activity which may cause or result in harm to a child under 18 years of age;
- sending unsolicited advertising or other content (spam), or entering into any arrangement for such material to be sent;
- reproducing, selling or otherwise handling our site or its contents in breach of our terms of website use;
- knowingly introducing to our site, or transmit or attempt to transmit to any other site, computer or network, viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material, code or programme which is malicious or technologically harmful;
- attempting to gain unauthorised access to our site, our software, our server, or any server, computer or database connected to our site;
- or attacking our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
CONTRIBUTING AND INTERACTING
Our site may offer users the facilities to upload or contribute content or other material, or to interact with other users. When making use of these facilities, it is your responsibility to ensure that any contribution or interaction is, as far as you are aware, factually correct, represents your honest opinion, and does not breach any applicable law or regulation.
In addition, any contribution or interaction must not include any material which (without limitation):
- is defamatory, obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory;
- is, or refers to material which is, sexually explicit;
- promotes violence, illegal activity or any form of discrimination;
- infringes any other person’s copyright, database right or trade mark;
- threatens, harasses, upsets, embarrasses, alarms or annoys any other person, or is likely to do so;
- advocates, promotes or assists any illegal activity;
- is likely to deceive any person or is made in breach of a legal duty owed to a third party (such as a duty of confidence);
- invades another’s privacy or cause inconvenience or anxiety to any person;
- is used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person; or
- gives the impression that the material emanates from us, if this is not the case.
If we at any time use our site to provide users with any interactive service, the following moderation provisions will apply:
- we will notify users if moderation is in place, and, if so, whether the moderation is provided by a person or is automated;
- if moderation is in place, we will give you a means to contact the moderator;
- although we will do our best to assess any risks which such interactive service may pose, we will be under no obligation to moderate it, and we expressly exclude any liability for any loss or damage to any person caused by use of it; and
- children should at all times be supervised when using the interactive services on our site, whether such services are moderated or not.
BREACHES OF THIS POLICY
Any breach of this acceptable use policy will be dealt with, and we reserve the right to take any action we reasonably deem appropriate, including restricting your use of our site and/or taking legal action against you. We are not liable for any loss or damage caused by any breach of this acceptable use policy.
Please check this page regularly, as we may revise this acceptable use policy at any time. We may also change or update our acceptable use policy at any time by means of notices published anywhere on our site.
Enter your text here...
This policy (together with our terms of website use and any other documents referred to on it) sets out the basis on which we at www.hollyashford.com of Mere Lane, Knutsford, will process any personal data we collect from you, or which you provide to us, in the course of using our site www.hollyashford.com. We maintain your personal data subject to the the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) effective 25th May 2018. We are the data controller.
- What information we collect and why we collect it.
- How we use that information.
- The choices we offer, including how to access and update information.
If at any time you have questions about our practices or any of your rights described below, you may reach our Data Protection Officer (“DPO”) by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We care about your privacy. For this reason, we collect and use personal data only as it might be needed for us to deliver to you our services. Much of what you likely consider personal data is collected from you when you:
(1) purchase any of our services (e.g. billing information, including name, address, credit card number)
(2) complete contact forms or request newsletters or other information from us (e.g. name, email address)
(3) browse our website (e.g. cookies and similar technologies on our websites and our mobile applications)
HOW YOUR INFORMATION IS USED
We may use your information to:
- ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- notify you about changes to our service.
HOW YOU CAN ACCESS, UPDATE OR DELETE YOUR DATA
To easily access, view, update, delete or port your personal data (where available), please email your request to email@example.com.
If you do not want us to use your information for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box on the form on which you submit your data. You can also contact us directly by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you make a request to delete your personal data and that data is necessary for the products or services you have purchased, the request will be honored only to the extent it is no longer necessary for any services purchased or required for our legitimate business purposes or legal or contractual record keeping requirements.
We will respond to all requests, inquiries or concerns within thirty (30) days.
You have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO), if you believe there is a problem with the way your data has been handled. Click here to report a concern.
HOW WE SECURE, STORE AND RETAIN YOUR DATA
We follow generally accepted standards to store and protect the personal data we collect, both during transmission and once received and stored, including utilisation of encryption where appropriate e.g. any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology.
We retain personal data only for as long as necessary to provide the services you have requested and thereafter for a variety of legitimate legal or business purposes. These might include retention periods:
- mandated by law, contract or similar obligations applicable to our business operations;
- for preserving, resolving, defending or enforcing our legal/contractual rights; or
- needed to maintain adequate and accurate business and financial records.
If you have any questions about the security or retention of your personal data, you can contact us at email@example.com.